It’s not always easy to eat healthy while traveling, so taking some healthy real food snacks to go is a great way to go to stay comfortable and keep blood sugar steady. All of the ideas below are naturally gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and could be easily found in major grocery stores.
1. Crackers made with real ingredients. Mary Gone Crackers, great for a quick toast on the go. Also, Simple Mills crackers and cookies.
2. Granola. Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Granola.
3. Protein bars like Larabar or macro bar.
4. Roasted unsalted nuts.
5. Dried Fruit, without preservatives.
6. Meat or fish sticks like EPIC Bars, Smoked Salmon Bites, EPIC bar with chicken or bison.
7. Coconut water.
8. Nut butter packs, Justin’s.
9. Coconut oil packs.
10. Protein powder.
11. Dark chocolate.
12. Plantain chips or Siete chips.