2 large bell peppers (two colors for festive presentation)
2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons salt
1 cup of cheddar cheese , shredded
1 cup grape tomatoes , sliced in half
How to Make It
1. Gather the ingredients.
2. In a large deep pot add cold water and bring to boil. Cook pasta according to the directions on the package. Once cooked drain.
3. While pasta is cooking, wash bell peppers, remove stems, seeds and all the white pulp, slice lengthwise.
4. Preheat non-stick or well-seasoned cast-iron pan on high heat. Add ground meat and cook till no longer pink. brown. Add peppers, add a splash of water approximately 1/4 cup and cover for a couple of minutes.
5. Slice grape tomatoes in half.
6. Add to the skillet balsamic vinegar, salt, cheese stir well, taste. Add tomatoes, stir and serve.
Natalia is a recipe developer, food photographer, and home cook. She started Flavorful Home to document easy real food recipes perfect for busy families. She loves creating flavorful and nutritious meals while keeping the cooking process simple and joyful!