Hearty, comforting sweet potato lasagna makes a cozy meal. The recipe is made with five main ingredients, and the winning factor is that it’s a one-dish meal, meaning fewer dishes to wash. This recipe is lighter than traditional lasagna and very easy to make.Jump to Recipe
1. Gather the ingredients and preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
2. Wash potatoes, remove imperfections, and thinly slice in a half-circle shape.
3. Get an oven-safe baking dish and start layering lasagna. First, layer with half the amount of sliced potatoes, add one cup of tomato sauce, sprinkle a half teaspoon of salt.
4. Add a layer of ground meat, add cottage cheese layer on top.
5. Add the final potato layer, pour over two cups of tomato sauce, sprinkle with half a teaspoon of salt.
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes till potatoes get soft (to check poke with the fork). Once baked, add shred cheese and bake for 5-10 more minutes.
If using organic potatoes, no peeling is needed.
Did you try this recipe? I love hearing from you! Don’t forget to rate and leave a comment below.